Monday 4 September 2017

She was best known by her stage name Toxic, a dancer, singer, video vixen and Kenya’s first showbiz socialite.

Real name Juliet Kwamboka Mochabo, she had already made a name for herself as a dancer when she cleared high school at State House girls in 2006.

In 2007, she won her first award at the annual Chaguo La Teeniz Awards and launched her dancing troupe The Toxic Dancers.

After a long hiatus from the scene, Toxic is all grown up now, and her days of shaking what her mama gave her are well behind her.

“I am a personal shopper,” she told Word Is.

“I have been doing it for five years and I have clients in various towns and countries. As for celebrities, I work with Avril on her shoe wardrobe, but I have others lined up. I can’t speak about them yet.”

The mother of one is also set to walk the aisle with her mzungu beau, James, next year.

“James is his name, that’s all anyone needs to know,” she said. “How we met? Let’s just say fate brought us together.”

She added that James popped the big question on her birthday last year.

Toxic refused to divulge more details about her big day, saying: “I can’t give more details because the way my life is set up, I am enjoying my privacy.”

Ⓒ 2014 Nairobi Wire

your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement

Themeindie.com