Friday 7 September 2018

author photo

Henry Ohanga, popularly known as Octopizzo is now a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania. He was taking an undergraduate programme in Social Impact Strategy for the past year hence his frequent trips to the United States.

He celebrated his graduation with this post:

Thanks to @uofpenn for the Knowledge, happy to be a graduate in 2018 something that I already gave up on! After high school but education has no age limit.
Never in a hundred years would I thought of even attending UPenn even as a tourist, thanks to the lecturers,thanks to my new friends,thanks to my family for the support and patience during my every now and then travels, Can’t wait to go for my Masters Next and & where life take me after that.

The post PHOTOS: Octopizzo Graduates From University Of Pennsylvania In USA appeared first on Naibuzz.

your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement

Themeindie.com