Wednesday 5 December 2018

author photo

Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu has come out to defend his fluency in English, rubbishing claims that he cannot express himself well in the language.

While addressing a gathering over the weekend, the governor said he is eloquent in English and promised to deliver 80 per cent of his pre-election pledges.

“Mimi ndiye baba yao. Some of you might have heard so many stories about me, some of them indicating that I cannot even express myself in English,” the governor said in a footage posted on his Facebook account.

“I want to promise our people of Kiambu that I will perform and try to at least make sure that even if I don’t achieve 100 per cent, that I deliver 80 per cent of the promises I made. I want to be truthful, I have always been truthful and real. I have always faced all my challenges squarely,” Mr Waititu continued.

“What I want to promise everybody is that Kiambu is going to be a different place all together.”

Mr Waititu has been the butt of hilarious jokes and memes on social media. Online wags have attributed many quotes framed in broken English to him.

your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement

Themeindie.com