Tuesday 25 April 2023

author photo

Comedy content creator Naomi Kuria says she does not see her future in content creation and plans to quit as soon as she gets her new plans in order. Although the recently born-again content creator admits that content creation has become a source of her livelihood, she doesn't see it as a sustainable way of providing for herself. "There are definitely more (sketch) collaborations to come, but I have been thinking about my future. There's so much going on in my head and one thing I know for sure is that comedy is not going to be my future. It might not be part of my future because I'm thinking about more and better sustainable ways of providing for myself and I don't think comedy is one of them. I really do comedy for passion but in one way or another it has become my daily bread but at the moment I don't want to talk more about my future plans," she revealed. As for her personal life, Naomi can't wait to get married at a time when surveys show that the majority of Kenyan men are shunning marriage. Naomi believes in the institution of marriage and nothing can stop her from walking down the aisle when the time comes. Also read: Trending lawsuits: I.P lawyer Lizz Lenjo cautions content creators She blames society for washing away the moral fabric that made marriage a respectable institution. "Marriage comes from God. What comes from God can only be sustained by God, what comes from the dog goes to the dog. Marriage is only beautiful because people have changed it into what it isn't, away from the teachings of the Bible. I'm not married myself, but I know for sure that with the right knowledge from God, marriage really works and I can't wait to get married," she affirms. According to a study released on 2 November by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, about half Kenyan men are increasingly reaching old age without ever tying the knot. The report, which provided insight into the 2019 census, showed that the number of men who are aging without ever settling down is higher than the number of spinsters in the country. It also showed that the age at which Kenyan men settle down has also gradually increased over the past decade. For example, the average age of marriage for men in the 1980s was 25, compared to 29 today, meaning that men are waiting longer before making a lifelong commitment. Also read: Content Creator Victor Peace opens up on 'early' marriage, break-up to singer Cece Sagini
your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement

Themeindie.com